Thursday, July 7, 2011

Menembak Masalah di Telefon Aku


Iphone is giving me headache. Now apparently I cannot download any apps that is more than 20Mb. It will suspend downloading and appear like this


See that streetfighter guy? I bought this apps for USD0.99 but still I cannot get it fully downloaded. So then I tried to download it via the web using itunes. But guess what, my pc and iphone refuse to sync. So now the streetfighter guy is still 'waiting' *sigh*.

Then I got irritated after a few attempts they still refuse to sync so I cleared all the apps from my iphone.

Adam menangis game dia tak ada. Mama deleted everyting. Lol. Mama macam marahkan nyamuk, bakar kelambu. Ewah. Now teaching peribahasa to my son.

After few days, I installed all the games back to my iphone. Hmmm that does sounds redundant. My iphone. Doesnt it? Ok but that is a bit offtrack. Haha.

Once I reinstall all the apps, Adam membebel, because all the games are now in alphebetical order and his game is now at page 7 so jauh sikit nak scroll. Adam said 'Ishh Mama ni, kemas la sikit, game sepah-sepah' T_T

Maybe iphone3 is outdated kot. Maybe I have to start to pancing Gen for a new one. Even if my birthday is in November, there's no harm to have an early start, right?

- BlogPress dari Iphone

2 comments:

l i e y n said...

Pancing jgn x pancing

Ana Malek said...

haha... you wish!