Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to a Special You

March the thirteenth. It’s your birthday. You are the one that I love with all my heart. But I’m not with you. I cannot hug you and kiss your cheek and exclaims ‘Happy Birthday!’ on the top of my lungs. I miss you so much.




I hope you had a really happy birthday. I hope your mom cooked something special for you. She nags and complains a lot but she loves you so much. You may not know this but she is really proud of you.




I hope your friends throw a big party for you at the Pizza Hut (or is it Domino’s?) and this time I won’t be late because I’m not coming at all. And I won’t sulk or being moody because I’m not there. I hope you had a great time with them all.




I hope you went to Red Box and sing your Janji Bidadari song and I won’t be there to laugh at the cheesy lyrics. I will not spoil your birthday by singing the ultimately cool KRU songs. I’m not sad…. I just had tears in my eyes.




But they don’t know you like I do. You are a special girl with great heart. You are my angel. And I really hope I can hear you sing that Janji Bidadari song, again.




Happy Birthday, Special You!


Picture: Courtesy flickr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shakey's