Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Complaint Against Blondal

Hi Phil,

I am not a customer of Blondal. You may disregard my email or you can at least read it to understand why I am so upset with your company.

On 14 Aug, I received 3 SMSes late at night from two unknown number asking me (as a PENGHUTANG) to attend a hearing at the Kuala Lumpur Magistrate Court. Another SMS forwarded me your Legal Department contact No. and a Blondal's account as reference. The third SMS asked me to make payment and to fax certain receipt to a certain fax number before a certain date and make certain threat that makes me uncomfortable.

I am a good payer. I do not miss any payment of any bill and even my bank labelled me as a 'good customer'. So, you can imagine how I ponder all night long thinking about which payment that I have missed to pay.

I am at least lucky because I don't have any heart problem or HBP because otherwise I might have heart complications just because of your company 3 SMS-es.

I know your company have all the rights to recover the debt owed to your company but the least that you can do are:-

1. Call at a decent office hour to verify that the the number to which you send a hostile SMS was indeed belonging to your default customer.
2. Update your customer records throughout the years.
3. Do not send out hostile threats on SMS as a first contact with your default customer.

To verify matter, I called your Legal Department on 15 Aug and was asked to speak to Puan Hani. I give her my name, and it was not in your default customer list. I give her my telephone number, and was informed that my number was listed as one of your default customer contact number (Wan Hassan, if I am not mistaken).

So I complaint to her that she shouldn't send those hostile SMSes late at nights and she should have the courtesy to call the number and verify the contact number before sending such a hostile SMS. Furthermore, she shouldn't hang up on me when I was trying to relay that your company modus operandi has upset me.

I know that your company have such a big name, although I am not even your customer. But I would really appreciate if:-
1. you could erase my telephone number 012-921XXXX from your default customer contact list and send an email to me confirming the same.
2. apologise to me because
a. it was your mistake for not verifying your default customer contact number.
b. it was your mistake to send hostile SMSes late at nights and when I contact the number provided, nobody answered, because the legal department only operates during office hour.
c. your Puan Hani should not hang-up on me while I was talking to her.

Thanks for your time reading this.

I sincerely hope I do not get any unpleasant calls or SMS from your company asking for payment for default customer after this email. Otherwise I might have put an extra effort to stop your company from bothering me.

I am so happy that I am not one of your customer.

Regards,
Rumah No. 4

No comments: