Friday, June 19, 2009

Bila CBKku merajuk

I think she heard me when I talked about buying a new car. I think she acted out and demand more attention from me. I was trying to be discreet and not to talk about it in her presence. But then, Gen’s macho car might told her the news when they spend cold nights together in the garage, rite?

In the first week of the month, it was the road tax and insurance renewal issues. Her tax expires early of the month and I have to renew her insurance as well. However, because of her petite-ness, it only cost me RM450. It is ok-lah, affordable considering how much her friend is costing.

During the second week, she smelt like there’s a leakage in the gas tank. So, I left her at the mechanic to look at it. The dem mechanic cannot find anything wrong other than the air-cond belt had loosened and need tightening up. He conveniently services CBK changes her black oil and charges me RM80 for his services. Dem.

The same mechanic points out that CBK’s tyres had worn-out. So, during the third week, we go and get the two front tyres changed. That costs me another RM210 (plus alignment) and the tyre guy told me that her brake pad had worn out as well. So, we change the brake pad and it costs me an additional RM70. That was on Wednesday.

The ultimate cry-out would be today, Friday because CBK choose to have a flat tyre during lunch hour. This is the first time she pulls a stunt like that. She must be doing it on purpose! However, changing a flat tyre was never my thing. Luckily there are a few good guys around. Anas from the Mustika Ratu downstairs and Cheong from the next door convenient shop. Luckily Ms. Teo’s uncle owns a tyre shop at the other end of the building (near Tanjung) and he only charged me RM5.

However there is a long way before we reach the end of the month and she might pull another stunt next week. So I left her at the carwash downstairs so she get a bit freshen up and stop sulking. The truth is I love her so much. She’s my first CBK though I’m not her first owner.

So now, I’m telling her I’m not buying a new car, not yet. Please dear, no more stunts.

No comments: