Thursday, April 19, 2007

wtf

I’ve been naming my boss as “#^@%er” in my hand phone. One of the reason being I don’t have to scroll the contact list to find him, though I’ve already remember his number by heart. As such, his name is on the last of my contact list.

Well, the term “#^@%er” as people always perceives; it may carry a bad censored meaning. Actually, it does. He’s bossy (obviously he’s the boss) (up to this point you can actually see I’m rolling my eyes) and his motto is ‘boss is always right, even when he’s wrong’. How pompous is that?

For example, he can ask me to follow him around one whole day, and late in the evening he has the nerve to ask me why I did not do this or that. You see, you cannot reason with him. He expected me to follow him around and another me would stay in the office and reply to the legal opinion sought by the Bank.

Finally, my body gave up, before I do.

Last Thursday, we have a major problem with one mehengap client. The Bank said we did not submit certain documents and thus they cannot release the payment. Actually I have. Since it is my word against the Bankers’ word, after two hours discussion from 12.30 to 2.30 with #^@%er, he asks me to follow him to see the Bankers. What can I say? Excuse me boss, I haven’t eat lunch yet would simply mean I chicken out from the meeting. Therefore, I just keep quiet and follow him.

After he parks the car, I open up the car door, stood out of the car and I faint! I couldn’t remember a thing! My body just gave up. I’m exhausted. That’s it. I’m looking for a new job.

No comments: